Cheap Satellite TV — Who Has the Best Deals?
Just a few years ago there was no such thing as a cheap satellite TV system. A decent system cost anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 for a satellite TV dish and the array of electronic boxes that came with it. Not only that, it cost hundreds of dollars to have a big-dish satellite TV system installed.
Today, because the satellite TV industry has become so competitive, dealers are giving away satellite TV systems to entice people to subscribe to their satellite TV service.
Even the installation is free.
So when it comes to finding a cheap TV system, you’re in luck. They’re not just cheap, they’re free.
Satellite TV Systems
Here’s what you get when you subscribe to either DISH Network or DIRECTV’s satellite TV service:
* A free satellite TV dish and mounting stand.
* Up to four free satellite TV receivers plus universal remote controls.
* Free professional installation of your system in up to four rooms of your home.
* Free DVR (digital video recording) receivers so you can record your favorite programs.
* HDTV satellite TV receivers (optional) for high definition reception.
Note: DISH Network and DIRECTV offer bonus gifts such as a free DVD player and home theater system when you order their service. Visit http://www.TheSatelliteTVGuide.com to see the latest offers.
Cheap Satellite TV Service
When it comes to satellite TV service, you can pay anywhere from $31.99 a month for 60 channels of programming, on up to $93.99 a month for 215 channels.
Both DISH Network or DIRECTV’s satellite TV service includes the following:
* More than 225 program channels with digital-quality picture and sound.
* Up to 500 commercial-free movies per month.
* DVR (digital video recording) so you can bypass commercials and record your favorite programs.
* HD (high definition) programming.
* Up to 60 pay-per-view programs per day.
* Your local channels with digital picture and sound.
* Commercial-free music channels with all-digital sound.
* Toll-free and online 24/7 customer service.
Note: DISH Network and DIRECTV offer special introductory programming rates for new customers. Click on the links below for current offers.
The Bottom Line
Getting the cheapest price for satellite TV depends on whether you want the cheapest service, or you want the cheapest price per channel.
DISH Network has the cheapest satellite TV service. Their starter package — America’s Top Sixty — gives you 60 channels of satellite TV programming, including your local channels, for $31.99 per month.
DIRECTV’s Total Choice program package offers the cheapest price per channel at $0.31 per channel ($41.99 ÷ 135 channels). In addition to 135 program channels, you also get your local channels and 31 music channels.
If television is your primary form of entertainment and you want a wide variety of shows, movies, sports, and news. if you’re tired of fuzzy reception and want digital-quality picture and sound. if your cable bill is beginning to equal your mortgage payment — then I think you’ll find satellite TV is a real bargain.
If this post is use full for you please share the post with your friends.
Please follow as Facebook : www.facebook.com
Please follow as Twitter : www.twitter.com
And More Information Please Visit Here : www.weindians.in
Please Subscribe on YouTube : www.youtube.com