D Link Wi-Fi router as an AP Mode
1. Connect a computer to the D-link router and launch a web browser.
2. Visit the following router configuration page:
3. You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the following default login credentials:
Password: leave blank
NOTE: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password
4. Click Setup > Local Network
5. Set the DHCP Mode to Off
6. Click Apply Changes.
7. Connect your Router LAN Cable to This D-Link Router.
8. After that restart this device.
Now D-Link device is ready to act as an AP Mode.