DELL LAPTOP PASSWORD RECOVERY
Reset Dell PC/laptop password on safe mode – for Window xp.
If the system installed on your Dell PC is Windows xp, you may recover the lost password easily. When Windows xp is installed, a default account named Administrator with blank password is created at the same time. So we can reset other account’s password by the administrator account. By default, the Administrator is not display on welcome screen. We can try the following ways to login with administrator account:
- Boot you windows from safe mode (press F8 when windows start). At welcome screen, the Administrator account will appears.
- Boot windows to welcome screen (normal startup), press CTRL+ALT+DEL to bring out classic logon screen, input “Administrator”, and leave password field empty, and then press Enter to login.
Reset Dell computer password by a Windows password reset disk – for Windows 10/8/7/vista/xp.
If you have created a Windows password reset disk, it can help to reset the lost windows 7/vista/xp password instantly.
- Boot windows to login screen.
- Click “Login” or “OK” button to attempt to login
- If you have create a windows password reset disk, a message will prompt whether reset windows password with password reset disk.
- Click use password reset disk to go on.
- Plug in usb windows password reset disk, and follow the instructions to reset the password.
More detail, see How to reset windows 7, vista and xp password with password reset disk.
If you usually forget your windows password, a Windows password reset disk is absolutely need.
If this post is use full for you please share the post with your friends.
Please follow as Facebook : www.facebook.com
Please follow as Twitter : www.twitter.com
And More Information Please Visit Here : www.weindians.in
Please Subscribe on YouTube : www.youtube.com
One thought on “DELL LAPTOP PASSWORD RECOVERY”
Good web site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!