As per post name we are going to discuss about How to configure DHCP in Fortigate Firewall with weindians.in Website so If you want to know what is DHCP and How it work then you can find that information in this weindians.in website.
- So let’s get back to our topic so Now I have login my firewall this firewall is little bit old but it’s not mean that everything is change in new Fortigate firewall. Fortigate provider just do changes in GUI but things are still same, I am assuring you once I gets new firewall then I will upload new topic in this website.
(2)After Logging you will get this type of image.
(3)Now go to Network then Interface Here I have configured my Port1 as a WAN Interface and Port2 as a LAN Interface. WAN port on DHCP which is getting IP from ISP end and I have configured LAN port. And both have different IP.
(4) Now go to network then DHCP Server and screen will look like this after that Click on Create new
(5) (i) Select interface name > your LAN interface, (ii) Select Mode > Server, (iii) Click on enable, (iv) Type > Regular (v) IP> Provide your IP Range which you want to distribute your LAN User (vi) Network Mask > Provide you Subnet mask (vii) Default Gateway > I will recommend that write LAN firewall Access IP. (viii) DNS Service > Specify or you can also use System DNS setting, (ix) DNS Server0 & DNS server1 > You can use any public DNS r you can also select your private DNS but I will use Google DNS > 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
(6) After that Click OK Now your DHCP server has been configured.
(7) You can also watch our Video for more Clarification.