This is the Second topic of this Fortinet Firewall Series here we are going to study about How to configure full internet access policy in Fortinet firewall, So let’s gets started in to it.
- Full internet access policies allow the user to access the full Internet without any restriction so it’s look like a simple router.
- After logging the firewall it’s something look like this.
- This is my Interface details where Port1 is configured as a WAN interface and Port2 is configured as a LAN Interface.
- Now go to Police > Police after that go to create New>
- Now this is one of the important steps to configure the police for full access.
- Source Interface/Zone: Here we will select our LAN interface because traffic if coming from there.
- Source Address: This used for Source Addressing but we will select all.
- Destination Interface/Zone: Here we will select WAN interface because Our LAN traffic is going to WAN interface.
- Destination Address: This is used for Destination Address but we will select all.
- Services: This is for which type of service we are going use Like: Http, Https, FTP etc. but here we will select ANY.
- Action: Here we will select which type of action we want to follow means Action should be accept or Deny but here we will select action accept because we want to allow this policy.
- Enable Log allowed Traffic.
- Enable NAT.
Follow the Image instruction.
- Now click on OK
Now your policy is created.