Hi guys, Welcome to WeIndians.in and Today’s topic is What is Topology o lets gets in to it, Topology is way where all the network device connected through a medium to communicated with each other that’s call Topology, It should be Wired or Wireless. There are 5 Types of Topology and Each Have its own work, which can be define like this,
. BUS Topology
. Ring Topology
. Star Topology
. Tree Topology
. Mesh Topology
- Bus Topology: Here devices are connected to a Single wire and both the end has connected with terminal device.
- Star Topology: In ring Topology all devices connected to a centralized device it should be your hub, Switch or Router.
- Tree Topology: Tree topology is a combination of 2 topology Bus and Star Topology because single wire goes through it and rests are device connects with a centralized device.
- Ring Topology: In this topology all the devices all connected in ring format where a token run through them because a device can send a data to the other devices if it have that token. It is divided in two part Single ring and Dual ring. Dual Ring use for Fail Over.
- Mesh Topology: In this topology all the devices connected with each other to transmit the data. It is divided in to part Full mesh and Partial Mesh. Full Mesh: Here all the devices connected to each other and partial Mesh: Some devices connected with each other.
If this post is use full for you please share the post with your friends.
Please follow as facebook : www.facebook.com
Please follow as twitter : www.twitter.com
And more information please visit here : www.weindians.in